Consultant - TA & NBD (PAN India) at Talentsuche Consultancy
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Implementation/Onboarding (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for an Implementation/Onboarding Specialist who will work with the sales team to build solutions for prospective customers, and then own the implementation & on-boarding of new clients along with coordinating with internal teams such as Product and Operations.
The role is super critical for us as it directly impacts revenue and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand customers- business needs and devise appropriate solutions.
- Understand the software, tools and industry requirements to be able to solve for the client requirements.
- Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within the promised timeframe.
- Be a single point of contact for customers on implementation including any integrations.
- Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customizations done or unique needs served for the customers.
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews.
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success.
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them.
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Exception problem solving and solution skills
- Customer success-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Understanding of how cloud-based applications are delivered and consumed
- Understand of unique features and challenges of SaaS applications
- Exceptional critical thinking skills is a plus
- Flexibility to travel is required
- Timely execution-oriented professionals will be preferred
- Focus on quality and attitude to excel will be a big plus