Manager/Head - Product Marketing - Education (1-14 yrs)
Profile: Manager / Head - Product Marketing - Education
Job: Full Time
- Product Marketing Manager would be required to lead product marketing on the consumer side. As a product marketing leader, s/he is expected to be an authority of consumer's needs for each offerings to consumers.
- S/he will need to own the consumer's journey across marketing and product funnels. S/he will be expected to work with external agencies (creative / media/research), marketing team, product team(s), operations team(s) to solve user needs at various points of the marketing & product funnels, and grow the individual business lines.
- Consumer side offerings (products) include: - student counseling, student alumni connect for expansion and related activities
Responsibilities would include :
- Drive consumer obsessiveness within the various team(s
- Understand the needs of various consumer segments for various products
- Continuously meet consumers for different product lines, and be the undisputed voice of the consumer in every forum
- Discover a unique differentiated value proposition for each of the products based on robust market research.
- Ensure each stakeholder- buy-in into this value proposition and serve as the checker who ensures that lives up to this value proposition
- Create and monitor consumer feedback loops to ensure the right product features are prioritized and built
- Formulate a robust communication and growth strategy for each of the product lines and work with different stakeholders execute the growth plan
- Create programs and campaigns that ensure strong retention of the platform
- Co-own revenue and transaction volumes with Product & digital marketing
- Define KPI's of marketing effectiveness of digital, brand campaigns and track it along with the respective teams
- Formulate and execute effective communication loops that ensure high product usage and maximizes good product experience