HR Manager at Fitnfurious
Views:43 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Fundraising/Business Development - NGO (1-5 yrs)
Desirable Skills :
- Postgraduate with an MBA or equivalent degree in social /development sector preferred.
- Have exceptional communication and negotiation skills with corporate s top management
- Good business acumen along with polished communication and written skills.
- Ability to build relationships and invest others in our work internally and externally.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Strong goal orientation and ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- High work ethic and commitment to excellence, accuracy and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Serve as the primary business development/ fundraising manager for long-term and high-potential donors Corporate CSR, Foundations, and Individuals.
- Design and implement a systematic fundraising strategy to raise CSR funds from potential partners.
- Handle business development through acquisition, development stakeholder management of corporate partnerships through fundraising.
- Support the Business Development team in setting up centralized engagements, sourcing and creating high quality engagements across regions.
- Exposure to Government Liaisons, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and Institutional Sales in the social/environment sector is an added advantage.
Role : Business Development Manager (BDM)
Industry Type : NGO/Social Services/Industry Associations
Department : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent