Executive at Deshpande Foundation
Views:271 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Fund Raising & Proposal Writer - NGO (7-10 yrs)
- Assist CSR team in planning, strategizing and strengthening its CSR portfolio by sourcing and evaluating new collaboration opportunities.
- Track project progress through frequent review calls, field visits, and interaction with different stakeholder groups, project staff, and verification of all project documents.
- Also prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information
- Coordinating submissions and collections
- Identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding,coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates
- Following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
- Maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.