Talent Acquisition Partner at Freelancer
Views:76 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Fund Raising - NGO (4-8 yrs)
Company Profile :
Synergie is a social enterprise working closely with corporate, non-profits and government organisations on their Sustainability and CSR initiatives since 2009.
Synergie offers a unique blend of implementing on-ground projects as well as providing technology platforms to manage these implementations. It works with leading international and national organisations providing them consulting, implementation and impact assessment services.
It has special consultative status with ECOSOC, UN since 2019. For more details, please visit our website www.wearesynergie.com
The job entails the following :
1) Build pipeline through prospecting, meeting clients and responding to RFPs.
2) Meet quarterly and annual fund raising targets.
3) Independently write proposals, prepare budgets and make power point presentations.
Qualifications and Mandatory Experience :
a) Post Graduate in any discipline, with preference for MBAs
b) At least 4 years of experience in fundraising from donor agencies ( national and International) and corporates.
c) Strong existing connects with donor agencies, CSR and sustainability heads of corporates.
d) Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
How to apply :
A cover letter answering the following questions along with detailed CV. Please note all the questions are mandatory and should be answered in question/ answer form.
1. Why do you think you are suitable for the position? ( 100 words)
2. What has been your approach to build pipeline and generate funds? ( 100 words maximum)
3. What has been your approach in making proposals ? (150 words)
4. How much funds have you generated annually in the last 3 years and from how many donors/corporates per year?
5. Professional reference, no more than 2 years old
6. Current CTC
7. Expected CTC: