Recutement Manager at Arise Overseas
Views:42 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Franchise Sales Development - Sanitaryware (2-10 yrs)
Designation : Franchise sales- Development Manager
Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
Job Description :
Franchisee Management :
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit Loss and KPIs.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.