Associate Director at ABC Consultants
Views:29 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Field Sales - Cloud Solutions (10-18 yrs)
As a Field Sales Manager, you'll build and manage a team of Sales Representatives, working to drive awareness, adoption and business growth for client's public cloud in relation to assigned enterprise accounts. You will participate actively in all aspects of building the business.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, consult long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor.
- Build, coach, mentor, motivate and guide a team of representatives. Manage the team's day-to-day, offering leveraged support for critical business opportunities, as well as career mentorship.
- Help to develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key verticals, resulting in an excellent pipeline.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for client's Cloud deployment, and articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys.
- Report the state of the business for your assigned area, including progression against assigned Key Performance Indicators and strategic goals.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
- Experience in sales management performance, including scaling teams and business performance.
- Knowledge of how various cloud technologies work in conjunction to promote deeper technology adoption within the existing account base.
- Ability to plan, pitch and execute a strategy for a given area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and strategic and analytical thinking skills.