Manager - Field Sales - BFS (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
To be successful as an agency manager, you should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A first-class agency manager should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the agency's brand.
Role & Responsible :
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Proven work experience in Sales and Marketing of Mini. 1 Years
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.