Principal Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:2 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Field Marketing - IT Software Firm (4-10 yrs)
Field Marketing Manager
We are hiring for the position of Field Marketing Manager with one of the leading organization
Experience : 4+ years
Location : Work from Home opportunity
- You will be responsible for driving growth and executing field marketing efforts .
Your high-level objectives will be :
- Execution of integrated marketing/sales and account based marketing campaigns that assist sales by building sales pipeline, accelerating sales cycle, and increasing revenue.
- Activities may include but are not limited to demand generation email campaigns/nurtures, field enablement, content creation, digital marketing, campaign reporting & analytics, etc.
- Develop and execute sales programs that adapt the product to our various customer segments and by geography, all while leveraging the business metrics to adapt those strategies.
Detailed Description :
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Field Marketing, you will work to execute integrated marketing/sales campaigns with a focus on account based marketing (ABM) and field enablement, that support sales teams through building sales pipeline, accelerating the sales cycle, and increasing revenue.
- Collaboratively with field marketing, sales, marketing operations, and demand generation, this role will design and execute ABM initiatives, measure and report out on program effectiveness, and use data to make the right adjustments in the strategy and plan.
- The ideal candidate will have a results-driven mindset, creative ideas, and a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit. You should be comfortable with project management and have a firm understanding of sales enablement. This role is for someone who wants to lead projects and set the sales team up for success.
- Execute on field marketing programs, ABM campaigns, and sales enablement strategies that accelerate the sales cycle.
Sales Enablement :
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and sales to conduct customer research and gather market insights to inform business decisions
- Develop internal sales resources and external sales collateral
- Plan and onboard sales teams on new campaigns and field programs
- Maintain regular field enablement and communication plans to drive greater engagement with key stakeholders and awareness of team initiative, processes, and capabilities.
- Account Based Marketing
- Execute Account-Based Marketing strategy to deliver on marketing and sales objectives
- Work with marketing and sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics including visibility into marketing campaign results and measurement of campaign effectiveness, lead generation, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account
- Lead efforts to implement frameworks for measuring, reporting, and analyzing results
- Build programs that allow our Field Marketing team to scale across priority accounts within their territory
- Manage account marketing budget and work with shared services and external agencies to optimize and execute campaigns and tactics
- 4+ years experience in sales enablement, product marketing, marketing, or performance marketing, at a B2B software company
- Understanding of of sales process and leads management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, efficient storyteller (sales content and resources)
- Experience with ABM and sales enablement tools for campaign management, segmenting, organization, and communications (e.g. 6Sense, Alyce, SalesLoft, Seismic, sales content creation)
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in breaking down complex problems
- Empathy for customers- needs and understanding of customer journeys
- Ability to make business decisions based on customer insights and data
- Experienced in analyzing marketing and sales metrics and executing programs that improves upon group KPIs
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree required