Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:14 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Export Sales - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Greetings From MNR Solutions
Hiring for Export Sales Manager for Foods and beverage Manufacturing Company
Job Location- Gurugram
Experience - 8 Years
Industry Preferences - F&B, Staple, Sauces (No Liquor) (Diversity preferred)
Qualification - master's degree or additional qualification in Exports, Foreign Trade institute/ Master's Degree from IIFT
Job Responsibilities :
- Evaluate international market opportunities and provide analysis to management for decision making.
- Determine current market trends, what is working in the business' current advertising and selling strategy, and what can be changed to boost sales and increase revenue.
- Develop new international (global) business accounts.
- Responsible for Forging strategic Alliances & partnerships, developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plan and implement sales programs for all of the company's product line internationally to achieve the topline and bottom line profitability of the organization.
- Define marketing plans and country wise penetration strategies and set sales and profit targets.
- Inform management of business, market and customer trends
Business Plan Execution
- Ensure execution of sales strategies, plans and targets.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets.
- Meet operational objectives in promoting products of the Company internationally.
- Responsible for Key Account Management.
- Identify and enter new markets for exports by understanding customer needs and local statutory compliances in different markets, developing operating models and pricing strategy.
- Develop and nurture strategic/long term relationships with international buyers through sustained long-term sales strategy and product quality.
- Enhance product and organization visibility through participation in International Fairs and other marketing and branding initiatives.
- Responsible for guiding and motivating team members for achieving desired targets and improve their competencies through mentoring and in-house training.
- Guide and train teams to understand nuances of business development in international markets to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for sending the monthly MIS report to Heads and Top Management.
- Track market feedback and competitor information
Interested candidate can Share cv or ping me on 9311381368