Recruiter at Amethyst Asia Partners
Views:24 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Executive - Marketing - Hotel/FMCG (1-8 yrs)
- Marketing strategy - Executing an overall marketing strategy for all MAIA developments in order to create brand awareness and maximize revenues
- Marketing calendar - Strategizing, formulating and executing a marketing calendar for the year with respect to events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Content creation - Constantly creating and proofing any and all content required by the department, with respect to blogs, social media posts, internal presentations, vendor emails
- Campaign management - Review and finalize the creative campaign for social media management on a regular basis and oversee its smooth execution while monitoring the performance of the various agencies involved
- Collateral management - Developing unique concepts and designs for any/ all collaterals and ensuring seamless vendor management to match timelines and design processes
- Marketing metrics - Analyze, monitor and present important data in perfectly formatted presentations, for weekly and monthly reviews with respect to marketing activities, expenses and overall performance
- Marketing initiatives - Supporting the team with ideating and curating new and unique marketing experiences that help with brand positioning, luxury marketing and lead generation
- Events and collab experience. Working for high end hotels. Restaurants, Alcohol brands.
- Adobe photoshop, InDesign, Canva premier exp. Beginner to Intermediate.
Strong Design and Artwork background would be helpful.