Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:98 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager/Executive - Customer Care (1-10 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring Customer Care Manager/Executive for a company which is inclusive leading support service provider that takes pride in offering the best & most cost-effective customer management & back end in order to allow our clients to utilize their resources to the fullest and ensure sustainability.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Resolve customer complaints via Call.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Making sure that customer's Issues are attended and all of their concerns are resolved timely.
- Answering questions about all technical support (inbound call, live chat, and email)
- Processing clients requests (inbound call, live chat, and email)
- Playing an active role building the reputation of the company
- Provide problem-solving skills to existing clients by ensuring excellent service provided to clients.
- Ensuring strong customer service levels are met in line with Company objectives.
- Supporting the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing the customer service team.
- Planning and implementing integrated CRM initiatives to deliver business objectives.
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Acting as the main internal contact person for requests/issues pertaining to CRM.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solution
- You have at least 1 to 6 years experience in customer care profile within Professional Services industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- Undergraduate/Graduate in any discipline
- Proven customer Care and team handling experience
- Excellent communication & written, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- You possess solid expertise in Enterprise Sales.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Professional Services and Public Sector would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
-You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders