Associate HR at Zyoin Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Executive - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (1-2 yrs)
Job Description : Business Development - Executive
About us :
- We are India's Leading Recruitment & Staffing firm having offices in Bangalore, Noida, and Hyderabad. We have catered to over 700 customers, including Start-Ups, Mid-size and Large size Tech Product Development, Captives, IT Services and Fortune 500 companies. We have been operational since 2005 have won prestigious awards from various platforms, including LinkedIn group, JobsforHer, Owler, IIM Jobs, Greatcompanies, etc.
- Zyoin is specialised in solving complex hiring challenges for our customers and provide customised recruitment solutions; our bouquet of offerings includes Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, RPO, Executive Search, and Payroll processing. We aspire to become the most respected corporation that provides the best in the breed hiring solutions.
Why should you join us ?
1. A dynamic work environment with unmatched learning.
2. Vibrant, modern work culture with no dress code.
3. Performance-driven environment.
4. Specialized Learning and Development Programs
5. Leaders are visible and accessible
6. Young and diverse company culture
7. Become a part of one the fastest growing recruitment firm.
Location : Bengaluru(WFO)
Attributes that make the right fit with us :
1. You have excellent communication skills.
2. You are a team player.
3. You have exceptional organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
4. You are independent, self-motivated, and can work off your initiative.
5. You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment.
What will you be doing :
- This role will encompass the below responsibilities but not limited to :
1. Sales/Business Development/Client Relationship Management/Key Account Management with organizations.
2. Responsible for developing sales in the targeted market(s) for the staffing Industry, achieving an end-to-end relationship and business opportunities from clients leading to revenue growth.
3. Research and identify prospective customers.
4. Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
5. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
6. Maintain engaging relationships with our customers and help them during any escalations.
7. Work closely with the delivery team to ensure customer success.
8. Understand in-depth the current market trends and our service offerings.
9. Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas.
10. Grow the business through penetration in existing and new verticals/customer segments.
11. Promote the company's business to prospective clients; Represent the organization in events and make pitches to prospective customers.
12. Meet clients to establish business relations, sign agreements, etc.