Manager/Executive - Affiliate Marketing/Campaign Delivery (2-5 yrs)
Responsible for delivery of the affiliate network by recruiting and persuading new affiliates, publishers and networks to work with brands and increasing/improving performance of existing affiliates.
- Regular follow ups to check delivery and quality.
- Analyze, track and report daily conversion/commissions and traffic activity and ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Track and report on any fraudulent activities (e.g. fake clicks / sales etc.)
- Focus on and develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates and key partners in all online markets.
- Submit Affiliate Network introduction / description to major affiliate directories / portals / forums/groups.
- Be on top of Affiliate Marketing trends and best practices.
- Coordinate for the production of creatives like banners, contextual ads, landing pages etc. including customized creatives for affiliates as and when required.
- End to end responsibility of outbound reach, forming deals, campaign set up, tracking, reporting, analysis, integrations, delivery & reconciliation.