Manager - Event Strategy & Planning (4-6 yrs)
Global MNC Requires Manager/Senior Manager -( Event planning & Strategy &- Gurgaon
One of our client a leading Global MNC offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme . It is 40 year old MNC operating in almost 60 countries worldwide including India operations in delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai Over the years the deep insights on market dynamics and trade engagement gained by the client resulted in the birth of a specialized organization in the fi eld of relationship and loyalty management.The clients have operation in India & overseas as well
- It believes that the key to a brands success is its ability to develop Relationship with various stakeholders and to continuously engage with them in order to ensure retention, loyalty and shared growth.
- Besides comprehensive strategy and communication support, It offers state-of-the-art technology services including Customized CRM solutions, Sales Process &,, Business Analytics, Mobile Application development for redemptions, IVR solutions, Web-casting services
We are looking for Manager/Senior Manager ( Events Strategy & Execution) ) for Gurgaon .
The details are as follows-
1)Client - Global MNC
3) Position- Manager/Senior Manager-(Event Execution & Strategy)
4) Qualification- Graduate (Mgt Qualification preferred)
5) Exp- 3- 6 years in Execution & Event Strategy with an Event Mgt company or BTL set up
6) Region Covered- Delhi - NCR Market
6) Compensation- Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Location: Gurgaon ( Udyog Vihar)
Job Profile :
1) Investigate methods of improving management, quality and standard of events by monitoring national and global trends and ideas.
2) Determine and implement measurement and evaluation criteria (qualitative and quantitative) according to the business unit objectives.
3) Put strategic plans in place together with sponsorship marketing managers to ensure best ROI on event marketing spend.
4) Ensure team is proactively utilising events to meet stakeholders requirements by providing a centralised, professional and effective event marketing management and planning service.
5) Formulate new ideas and change of focus around existing events.
6) Close consultation with business unit marketing and executive stakeholders to ensure that business and marketing objectives are understood and catered for in terms of event plans.
7) Ensure that all external and internal events are aligned with the business unit's marketing calendar and business objectives and that sponsorship properties and marketing activities are effectively leveraged to the benefit of the business and the brand.
8) Provide advice to the business regarding the research and planning of events to ensure the most appropriate and cost effective solution in line with business needs and budget constraints. Pre and post event evaluation reporting in order to track trends, improve on management, quality and standards.
9) Ensure integrated eventing strategies across brand, products, segments, channels, activations and geographical areas.
10) Conceptualization, ideation, execution strategic planning based on the brief from the client
11) Making presentations based on the requirements/ client briefs
12) Develops and owns the overall event strategy framework and drives excellence in event strategy and execution.
13) Fulfilling the clients requirements and to liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
14) Execution of Events nationally and internationally.
15)Sourcing of Marketing Collaterals & Promotional articles
16) Manages the event vendors responsible for data collection (registration & evaluation), event logistics, and creative design to ensure consistency and optimization of process and budget/policy adherence. Costing of the event with maintaining profit as per company guidelines.
17) Responsible for budgeting and achieving the overall P&L in the NCR market
18) Monitoring the team performance in terms of their work performance.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv, at or contact