Consultant at Antal International Network
Views:35 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS Product (5-10 yrs)
About the Client :
A SaaS based product company, designing AI-powered software for the entire solar energy lifecycle. Headquartered in the USA, they are revamping the Indian solar energy market and the supporting ecosystem - where the resources are bountiful and are yet to be tapped. They have a suite of solutions to manage, enhance efficiency, save cost of all things pertaining to solar. Have received their latest round of funding in 2020 to support their rapid growth.
Looking to be part of the road less travelled. Come join the team for a greener tomorrow!!
Job Description :
- Responsible for driving sales revenue among and managing relationships with specified customers within an assigned geographical region and market segment.
- Demonstrate relentless Customer Focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing of the sale.
- This will be an individual contributor and a quota-carrying sales position.
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers' business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Minimum 5-8 yrs of hard core sales experience
- Enterprise solution selling experience eg. SAP, Oracle, geo based solutions etc
- Experience selling to Indian clients
- Comfortable with long and complex sales / solution sales experience.
- Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Preferably worked with Enterprise SAAS product companies and in subscription model
- Product centric selling
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.