Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS Product (3-6 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Manager
About Us :
- Our journey started at Myntra. While at Myntra, we realized that almost all brands and retailers in India were struggling with their inventory management. Most Indian players manage to rotate their inventory 2-3 times a year, while global players like Zara rotates it 10-12 times. The fundamental reason was limited access of intelligent technology platform for Merchandising and for exposing single view of inventory for all sales channels (B2C and B2B).
- We realized that there is a huge need for smart technology, focused on making supply very efficient through
a) Accurate demand forecasting at most granular level and just in time supply
b) Single view of inventory
c) Warehousing anytime, anywhere being closer to end customer.
What is the role?
- Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales cycle, from lead generation to closure. We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
- Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to ensure over-achievement
- Build strong networks & relationships
- Drive business through participation in events
- Maintain data & communications in CRM
- Should have minimum 3+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to C-level decision makers
- Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
- A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to work in different time zones
- Someone who likes to win - You're hungry for sales
- A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done