Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS Platform (4-10 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Enterprise Sales Manager - for Sprinkle Data.
Job Profile: Enterprise Sales Manager
Job Location: Remote Work (WFH)
Salary Range: 15 LPA -20 LPA Fixed
Industry Experience: 4+ Years
Location: Remote Work (WFH)
Shift: 6 PM- 3AM
About the Company: https://www.sprinkledata.com
- Sprinkle is a Cloud based SaaS platform for Data Analytics. Sprinkle helps its customers find Business insights on their data in real-time.
- Sprinkle customers processes terabytes of data every day, generating thousands of business insights on a daily basis.
- Sprinkle is recognized by Yourstory as top 30 most promising startups in India.
Job Role :
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Opportunity generation to Product demo to putting a close to the deal.
- This position reports to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting high-value target accounts, qualifying the customer needs, and closing the business for US territory.
- The candidate will play an enabler role, responsible for acquiring new clients for Sprinkle
- The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate Sprinkle's offering across all the domain areas.
- Contribute to strategic planning and execution of all Business Development activities, marketing and public relations in the given area.
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Giving online presentations and demos to the clients.
- Provide consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Owns the revenue responsibility.
- Must Have: Minimum 2 years of experience in end to end sales in North America region
- Must Have: 2+ years of selling Software Product Sales
- 4+ years of experience of being an overachiever sales professional
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to a software solution that addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation, and closing.
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies. Strong zeal to overachieve revenue goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Somebody whom customers will not hesitate to call when they are in a problem or call you because they love to talk to you.