Founder at Benchire
Views:258 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS (2-7 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Manager - SaaS Sales - Delhi/Mumbai
Position : Enterprise Sales Specialist
Role Brief :
- You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
- Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analyzing and validating sales transactions.
- Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
- Handle entire sale cycle
- Relationship building and recommendation of Signzy products through a consultative approach
- Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
- Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
- Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
- A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
- Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
- A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
- Great at building relationships
- A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
- Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
- An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
- 2+ years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
- Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges and trends
- Client-focused solution experience