Manager - Enterprise Sales /Key Account Management - IT (5-8 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities :
1. Playing an integral role in new business development & hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients.
2.Experience in Software Sales across India.
3.To Meet predetermined revenue goals.
4.Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
5.To Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
6.Design plans to achieve revenue goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses.
7.To map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
8.Extensive Traveling within India.
Desired Skills :
- Candidate should have extensive experience in selling any of the following:
1. Unified Desktops / Wall board / Real time reporting
2. Workforce Management for BPO
3. Contact center voice applications like Outbound dialer, IVR, ACD, Genesis, Cisco, Avaya application.
- Must have Software products/services sales experience across India.
- Proven successful track record of continuously achieving sales target.
- Extensive high-level contacts in the industry.
- Experience in strategic alliances would be preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience : 5+ Years.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.