Manager - Enterprise Sales - IT (4-7 yrs)
Role - Enterprise Sales Manager
Experience - 4-7 years
Location - Bangalore
Must Have :
- Sales Methodology
- Software sales
Job Description :
- We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our Mid-Market Business segment in India.
- This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success.
Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the North India market.
- This is a role for someone who can see the value of Spend Automation and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get penetration into the sector growing even more.
- On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities with internal teams, so it is not just you against the world
What you would do :
- Developing and managing relationships within our Midmarket/Enterprise Business segment focusing on customers in South India.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM, while creating satisfied and reference- able customers.
- Demonstrating our product and creating a differentiated value proposition
What you must have :
- 4 + years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in West / South India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Graduate Degree level degree required.
What would make you successful:
Owner mindset: Owning the Target!
Hustler : Closing the Deal!
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills. - Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references