Recruiter at Adept Global
Views:31 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Enterprise Sales - Artificial Intelligence Firm (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for the position of an Enterprise Sales Manager for an Artificial Intelligence Company.
Total Experience: 5 - 10 yrs
- Work with the founders and the head of sales to drive GTM strategy in Europe & Asia
- Plan and execute on strategy for sales conversion on specifically identified accounts based on thorough research and well-defined plan. Account mapping, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Drive lead generation in the chosen industries in Europe and APAC
- Periodically present progress being made on overall plans, revenue growth and product acceptance & feedback
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influences within customer base
- Define sales play book along with aligned teams and business partners, visit customers and business partners,present company advantages, drive the execution to achieve business result
- Forecast and report this deals in order to achieve targets
- Build relationships with internal teams to ensure the required support levels are obtained to close sales Including completion of POCs and pilots as part of sales effort
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated accounts to establish deep relationships.
- Champion the solution selling approach and the superior ability of story telling
- Work with identified partners to map opportunities and develop sales plans to maximize product's impact in the designated accounts
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understand the needs and challenges of the client and the evolution of the manufacturing industry. Help align product to the market need by formulating the technical roadmap and technology solution, in collaboration with the product engineering and service operations teams
- Track & Understand competitive activity, and provide feedback for build plans to effectively counter it
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies, trends and products
- Demonstrate financial stewardship in all interactions and existing relationship management, internally and externally
- Participate in events to connect with the CXO community to further the cause of growth of the Company.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 6 total years of software sales and account management experience, with at least 2 years in pre-sales.
Ideally would be a mix of industry experience (among manufacturing industry and sales/consulting/product management experience. Should have a strategic mindset)
- Masters Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and interest in software industry, Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Experience working with CXO's to create technical strategies