Managing Director at Cephas Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:21 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Enterprise Customer Success - Assessment Software (3-6 yrs)
- Ours is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
- We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
- We also have a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 6M+ developers.
- Customer Success is one of the essential components of SaaS products. There is nothing better than sticky customers who continue to repeat business with us year on year. In addition to building a product that customers love, having equally great customer service is also important and that is the scope of this role.
- Our Customer Success Manager works closely with our customers based in India. This role will be dedicated to supporting our clients, to drive engagement and deliver an end-to-end customer experience that meets business objectives.
- This role will see you utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience of our products to position yourself as a trusted advisor to customers, uncover their challenges, educate them on our products and assist them by developing tailored solutions to meet their needs.
- In order to be successful in this rewarding role, you need to be a great communicator with proven experience in delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Roles and responsibilities :
Onboarding new customers, helping them set up their account and ensuring they are fully trained on how to use the product.
- Work with various teams like Product, Sales, Engineering etc. to deliver the best experience and share feedback from customers
- Constantly keep in touch with the customers and make sure they are using the product and are satisfied with it.
- Liaise with the India Sales team to retain the accounts.
- Wherever possible cross-sell, upsell to existing customers.
- Collect information and intelligence across various industries and share best practices with customers
- Work with the Product team and help them understand how customers are using the product, what challenges they are facing, what features they want and how the customer experience can be improved.
- Do the competitive analysis and market research to suggest how the product can be improved.
- Keep customer churn at a healthy level, by paying close attention to product usage
Required Skills :
- Technical background/tech hiring background is mandatory
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience
- Previous experience with Indian markets
Project Management - to be able to handle multiple campaigns at the same time
- Experience in client interaction
- Experience in a start-up will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build professional relationships with clients
- Proven ability in prioritizing and managing conflicting deadline