HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:66 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Email Marketing - IT (7-10 yrs)
Email Marketing Manager
Job Description :
- End to End ownership of email marketing strategy. Planning, creation, execution, tracking, reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Drive customer retention and loyalty by working and improvising on ongoing CRM campaign strategy.
- Plan email personalization to deepest level to maximize customer LTV and experience.
- Planning the customer journey, customer lifecycle, understanding customer behaviour and executing campaigns/engagement programs to improve retention
- Understand different customer cohorts (new vs. repeat, broken down by source, locations, offers vs. non-offers, categories bought etc. ) and behaviour across platforms
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job :
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing & database
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent attention to detail, Experience in optimizing email open & click %
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Access skills, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Thorough knowledge of web layout and browser-compatibility issues
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed