Human Resources at employable.co
Views:61 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Email Marketing (3-5 yrs)
- End to End ownership of email marketing strategy.
- Planning, creation, execution, tracking, reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Drive customer retention and loyalty by working and improvising on ongoing CRM campaign strategy.
- Plan email personification to the deepest level to maximise customer LTV and experience.
- Planning the customer journey, customer life cycle, understanding customer behaviour and executing campaigns/engagement programs to improve retention
- Understand different customer cohorts (new vs. repeat, broken down by source, locations, offers vs. non-offers, categories bought etc. ) and behavior across platforms
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing & database building strategies.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong knowledge of Email Drip Marketing and Automation
- Excellent attention to detail, Experience in optimizing email open & click %
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to Create High Performing Email Messaging and Click Bait Headlines to ensure maximum performance
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills, brownie points for Advanced Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of web layout and browser-compatibility issues
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.