Recruiting Associate at The Rising Consultancy
Views:44 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Email Marketing (1-5 yrs)
Role: Email Marketer
Work Experience: 2-4 years
Location: Bangalore (Remote)
About the company :
- healthi (www.healthi.in), is founded by Stanford GSB/ INSEAD MBA alumni and backed by premier investors and thought leaders. We make preventive health simple and intelligent by bringing together advanced data science, technology and a compelling user experience.
- We have seen great traction to become India's fastest growing preventive health company and are looking to scale out the business as a template for entering other growth markets.
- If you shop online or at retail outlets, connect with friends and colleagues on social media, use a 3G/4G mobile service, book a taxi on your mobile, treat yourself to pizza or a meal at leading Quick Service Restaurant chains, bought FMCG products or medicines, bought cars or insurance for them or yourself, chances are that you are interacting with a user or company who trusts healthi for preventive health.
Responsibilities for email marketing :
- Work with the wider marketing team to devise and plan timely offers and support of partnership and corporate company events into the daily email calendar
- Devise and deliver email support to CRM activities VIP and Welcome programme
- Meet weekly and work with editorial and design team to develop compelling themes for daily emails and compile weekly briefs and oversee the approval process
- Ensure that there is a smooth production process - ensuring that assets are delivered to deadline and that the Email Producers have everything they need to build (audience spec, testing parameters, dynamic rules )
- Analyze email KPIs and apply insight for improvements to our email schedule, content and design and new opportunities to increase engagement, traffic and revenue
- Support the Senior Email Marketing Executive in overall email strategy and roadmap delivery
- Planning and management of email marketing calendar
- Liaise with Editorial, Design and Technical teams on email briefs
- Ensure timely delivery of weekly and ad-hoc dedicated emails
- Coordinate product selection and approval processes for emails
Qualifications for email marketing
- Experience managing projects within cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of experience in online marketing role, experience in email marketing preferred
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with Digital Marketing Suites like Oracle Responsys Marketing Cloud an asset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.