Manager - Digital Marketing - Wellness & Fitness (2-10 yrs)
About the company : What's Up Wellness is a new-age wellness brand, making wellness fun and frictionless for our users. We target users who understand that they need something extra to take care of their health, but are not able to commit to complex wellness routines. This is where we come in, with our gummies taking less than 5 seconds to consume. We are scaling up fast and launching new categories soon! We are looking for a go-getter with 2 core qualities - (i) Eagerness to learn (ii) Desire to outpace oneself constantly.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Running and optimising Facebook and Google ads.
- Managing the brand website (based on Shopify), evaluating and adding tools for further optimising the business.
- Driving and leading partnerships and alliances with other businesses.
- Setting up and optimizing WhatsApp and Email drip campaigns for optimal ROI.
- You will work directly with the Co-Founder and the core team, and are expected to assist them wherever they need support in managing key strategic projects.
- Deriving customer insights from analytics
- Setting up, managing and owning new business processes
- You will be given the freedom to figure things out on your own. Hence, if you think you are a problem solver, this role is for you.
- You will have a steep learning curve working with us as you will be juggling between 2-3 roles at all times.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Graduate with preferably 2 years of experience. Hands-on experience in running Facebook ads is a must.
What's in it for you ?
- Hands-on experience of building and scaling up a D2C brand.
- Greater responsibility and hence faster learning.
- Direct exposure to running a business.