Recruiter at Team Recruit Consultancies
Views:10 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Digital Marketing/Social Media (2-3 yrs)
An advertising agency is hiring for the profile of Digital/Social Media Manager.
Qualification: Masters degree preferably in advertising
Experience: Experience in agency environment (will get preference)
Job Description :
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).