Freelancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:109 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Digital Marketing - Retail (5-7 yrs)
Job Opening for Digital Marketing Manager
Position Role- As a digital marketing manager, the key focus areas will be to drive lead generation via paid channels, SEO and SEM, improving website performance and rankings. This position will be responsible to lead the execution of all digital efforts from start to finish to meet the targets / goals defined by the marketing head
Job Responsibilities :
1. Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social, Native, Affiliate etc; from ideation to media planning (within pre-defined budgets), optimization and performance analysis.
2. Create unique positioning, strong communication for all digital touchpoints and identify target audience not only for the overall brand, but also for each category brand AstaGuru has to offer.
3. Create a framework to evaluate auction campaign performance + overall digital performance m/o/m.
4. Curate insights from FB Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager on customer segmentation and journey.
5. Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partners.
6. Strategize and execute re-marketing and reactivation campaigns.
7.Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis, execute SEO strategies (including link building). Using web tools to track site traffic and rankings to maximize organic visitors.
8. Monitoring and improvement of key internet marketing metrics i.e., bounce rate, click-through rates, conversion rate, CPA, CPC, CPL, landing page analysis, multi-channel funnels, etc.
9. Managing ORM, improve pages- reviews and ratings numbers, improve visibility of positive reviews.
10. Increase app downloads basis targets.
At least 4-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Gender- Female and Male
Education - Graduate is Mandatory
- Should have demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Will be responsible to quickly correct or shift strategies to maximise campaign performance
Skills Set Required :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pay keen attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Personal attributes :
- Ability to work independently as this is an individual contributor role
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing work