Co - Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:830 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Manager - Digital Marketing - Online Community Platform (4-8 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager (Online Community Platform)
Kool Kanya is a digital platform to help women build careers they love!
Kool Kanya helps young women cultivate successful careers through straightforward and original career advice, community support and a curated job board that offers you a behind the scenes look at job opportunities. We believe you can and should love your job-and be successful at it. We want to help make this happen. You are no longer alone on this journey we call our careers.
Digital Marketing Manager
The DMM is a key asset at Kool Kanya. He/She must strategise, design and build Kool Kanya's digital media presence. He/She must find innovative ways to reach and hold on to our target audience through 360 degree marketing across all platforms - Social Media & Website.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing manager who is ready to take up the opportunity to work on developing, writing and implementing the digital brand strategy for Kool Kanya platform. By applying to be a part of our team the individual can expect to be working in an exciting and fast-paced start-up environment.
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop a long term and sustainable strategy to build and improve Kool Kanya's presence in all digital, Social Media and internet properties.
- Have a strong visual and aesthetic sense to manage the look and feel of the brand.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas for all social media platforms to increase traffic.
- Build a social media calendar and update content as required.
- Build an organic community that is well engaged with Kool Kanya's services and products.
- Deploy an array of website analytics to understand and develop user insights.
- Deploy Search Engine Optimization so that Kool Kanya moves up the website ranks.
- Working closely with Tech team to ensure the User experience is not hindered.
- Ensure website traffic targets and other website metric targets (KPIs) are achieved.
- Generate regular reports, dashboards on all possible measures/parameters
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns, marketing database, newsletters, emails and social media
- Optimise spends and measure performance based on ROIs and KPIs
- Optimise content for the website and social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify trends, insights and optimise
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Ability to form partnerships with businesses to spread awareness about Kool Kanya.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners for website look and feel, content
- Improve user experience
- Hands on approach and collaborative
- Prior experience with digital marketing, running a digital and social platform
- Understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO and SEM
- Strong visual and aesthetic sense
- Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video)
- Knowledge of web design principles, best practices and content management platforms
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Insatiable hunger to create an innovative platform, an attitude to always be willing to try and read to fail forward.
- 4 to 8 years of experience with B2C social media, Google adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of AD servicing tools
- Knowledge of web analytics tools(google analytics, net-insight, web trends
- Writing skills for posts and entries
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking