IT & AUTOMATION Consultant at manjooo.com
Views:96 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Digital Marketing - Medical Devices (5-30 yrs)
Work From Home Role
Job Title : Manager Digital Marketing, For Nevada Office in the USA
Website : https:// vascuwave.com
Job Description : Monthly Pay / Paid weekly.
- Full time/Permanent Job with a 30 Day trail.
- Monthly Pay $ 400- $500 per month plus Internet allowance of $50 per month.
- Payable Every Sunday/ Monday for the previous week.
- Billing method to be decided / Prefer PayPal Invoice but can be negotiated, Taxes will not be reduced by us Client needs to Take care of it.
Working Hrs : Pacific Time 8pm-6am ( M-Saturday)
Must work : 48 Hrs. a week - excluding break times
Max : 8 hrs per Day
Must have access to :
2. A good computer with Camera.
3. Must have a computer/ laptop with Intel i5 or and newer.
4. 4-6 GB memory.
5. A camera that will capture you working on a daily basis, during the hrs. of operation.
6. Preferably two computer screens but min 17 Inch screen / or a good laptop with 13" and above screen.
7. A Good USB headset (prior to the start of work we will check equipment and internet connectivity).
8. Quite an environment to work- can work from home.
4. During work hrs. cannot use personal mobile, Facebook or any social media - Unless it is an emergency.
5. Daily agreed tasks have to be completed and tasks updated in CRM and Lead Management System of the company.
6. Holiday will be based on US calendar.
7. If any holiday is required other than US calendar days, we will provide a maximum of 10 days per year ( Paid holiday) for Local festivities etc.
8. Sick leave is restricted to 7 (Paid Days Per Year) anything more needs to be supported by Doctors Notice/ hospital records.
9. Each Party has the right to terminate the contract by giving a Months Notice, After Trial Period.
We will provide :
1. All tools required to send emails and for the work requirement including a Photoshop and office 365 account.
2. Internet allowance of $50 per month or actual cost whichever is lower will be paid by us, Min ( 20 Kbs speed up and download can be 10 and up).
3. Ip based PBX phone will be provided to keep in touch with the US Office.
4. Access to our Lead Management system and CRM.
Daily Tasks :
FaceBook / Instagram / Twitter manager :
1. Updating The accounts.
2. Blog updating/posting.
3. Responding to Likes etc.
4. Facebook Post boosting.
5. Facebook Re-targeting.
1. Able to Set-up business. Facebook a/c and manage the same; setting up google tag manager, google analytics etc.
2. Familiar with Facebook re-targeting.
3. Familiar with creating Facebook adds.
4. Graphic Design - Photoshop.
5. Familiar with setting up google pixel.
E-mail marketing manager :
- Experience with Mautic or Hub spot a Plus.
- Very familiar with E-mail Deliverability issues such as.
- Spam problems.
- Content quality.
- Bulk sending in batches.
- The ISP.
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA).
Areas to have conversed in :
- Producing little as possible spam.
- Using a double opt-in.
- Setting email expectations for the subscriber.
- Deleting inactive subscribers.
- Personation and E-mail campaign management.
- Graphic Design - Photoshop.
- API linking with Mail Servers/ Providers and Mautic.
- Domain Based email / SMTP Knowledge.
- Warming a domain for email marketing - Knowhow and experience a must.
- Frequency Management.
- Bounce Rate Management.
- Good copywriting / and checking against spam filters.
- Not to getting blacklisted by major email carriers and if blacklisted how to remove from blacklisting.
- IP rotation.
- Preparing and Maintaining a deliverability checklist.
- Ability to send 2000-1000,000 emails a day.
- Good written English.
- Ability to work with multiple mail delivery platforms and their APIs.
Email configuration :
- Set up a separate email account for outbound.
- Warm up new email accounts.
- Verify the reputation of your domain.
- Set your SPF & DKIM.
- Check your email provider limits.
Email Content :
- Check for spam words.
- Add personalization.
- Don't track links and opens, if you don't need to.
- If you track links, do it right.
- Keep the form of the email as simple as possible.
- Polish your HTML signature.
- Spam trigger words ( understanding / preparing a list / and avoiding them on emails).
Contact base management :
- Upload contacts in batches.
- Care about the quality of contacts.
- Send only to business addresses of individuals.
- Setting up Mail servers and working knowledge of cPanel pertaining to email.
- Able to prepare email templates and deign e-mail templates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.