Human Resources Manager at Girma Pro Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:40 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing - Legal Consulting Firm (6-8 yrs)
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Experience : Minimum 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing domain.
Job Summary :
- As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing, implementing, and managing digital marketing strategies to enhance the online presence and visibility of the company. This position requires a combination of creativity, strategic thinking, and analytical skills to drive digital marketing campaigns, improve brand awareness, and increase customer engagement.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Formulate and execute organizations digital marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Create a full-funnel marketing plan for search engines and social media that is aligned to marketing and acquisition, strategies, priority targets, and focused on relevant business and market trends.
- Conducting market research on consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Help gather, analyze and present the brand, and competitor insights, trends, and data.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Evaluates customers online behavior and provides insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the user experience.
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including conferences, seminars, and speaker proposals.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Working with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
Qualification and Skills :
- MBA in Marketing.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Prior experience working on marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), applications such as Web analytics, Google AdWords etc. and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Possess leadership skills with ability to communicate & collaborate with the team
We are hiring for one of the top Legal Consulting Firm!!
If interested, please share your CV