HR Intern at Theflak Consultancy
Views:18 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Digital Marketing - IT (2-5 yrs)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, you are at the right place and we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs to focus on and coming up with the right set of creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
- Plan and execute the digital marketing roadmap - SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for clients.
. Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker and Product Marketing of a minimum of two years.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.