Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:84 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Digital Marketing - IT (1-8 yrs)
Client: Well known MNC IT Company
Designation: 1+ Years
CTC: Max 9.60 Lacs
Job Responsibility :
- Research: Constantly learn cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, and figure out how they can be brought to our current funnels.
- Funnel building: Building funnels and learning to best sell products online is a major part of this role, and it will involve project management, creating & maintaining a straight line for standard operations, and communication with key stakeholders.
- Conversion: Responsible for improving conversion along the funnel
- Innovation and Growth Process Implementation : Following growth methodology, prioritise the most impactful ideas from your research and execute fast.
- Measuring the impact: Reporting on important metrics from Google Analytics, Facebook, Everwebinar, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klipfolio and any other 3rd party tools that may be used.
- Production Manager: Lead the project team in executing the Product Launch and offer optimisation of products. Maintains communication, keeps everyone informed & documents all activities on the relevant channels. Responsible for setting up emails in Marketing Cloud, and updating copy of the pages on google docs.
- Marketing Psychology: Create Marketing psychology for the Product and ensuring that the entire product is in alignment with the Marketing Strategy.
- Product Marketing Owner: Responsible for increasing Company's revenue from the success of the product launch.
Key Skills :
- Should have Excellent Communication
- Should have good knowledge & experience in google ad sales