CEO at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Digital Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (4-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome marketing team!
- As a Digital Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
- 4 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices in Fashion eCommerce.
- 3+years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, email marketing and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field.