Executive - Talent Acquisition at Arnold Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:92 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a person who has a strong grasp of current marketing trends, tools, and strategies and is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Machine Learning- has transformed industries and is ready to revolutionize the way you live, work and commute. It has created millions of new job opportunities and will continue to do so. This industry is going through a very exciting phase and at Mate Labs, we want to be at the forefront of this revolution. If it sounds exciting and you want to be a part of this revolution, join Mate Labs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 5 -7 years of proven experience in digital marketing
- Good Understanding about AI, ML or Data Science Industry would be a huge plus
- Impeccable communicative and writing skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools would be a plus(e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Startup culture(immense scope to learn and grow).
- Amazing team to work with.
- Health Insurance for the employees.
- A lot of freedom to experiment with new things.