Co - Founder at S & F Consultants
Views:3853 Applications:1528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1033
Manager - Digital Marketing - eLearning (3-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Digital Marketing Manager for our client into E-Learning industry.
- Manage the company's online presence in order to engage with prospects and existing customers.
- Plan and implement SEO and PPC campaigns, the candidate must have a deep knowledge of SEO.
- Keep pace with offline and online marketing strategies, plans to acquire new customers, sales strategies and in particular internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Drive and manage all digital campaigns aimed at lead generation.
- Planning & Implementation of Promotional Activities across Digital.
- Source and test new user acquisition channels/partners, and optimization opportunities to make the campaigns more effective.
- Manage the social media properties and keep them up-to-date with relevant and engaging content.
- Drive the SEO for the website and blogs.
- Manage the email platform for the company and ensure it delivers maximum returns.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our user acquisition process and methodology.
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency.
- Provide feedback and input on product roadmap for US and Indian market and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to our students.
- Work in the distribution of content marketing and a solid content strategy.
- Support revenue enhancement by using innovative digital technologies & Analytic Tools.
- Leverage the Social Media opportunity in order to engage with customers, distribution partners, and employees.
- We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- The successful candidate will do this by optimizing and refining our Online positioning, developing campaigns to acquire, convert and upgrade customers.
- Good with Online media posts and interacting, twitting on the social network with users and customers.
- Experience in Google Ad words and Analytic.
Job Requirements :
- At least 3+ years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimizing online or mobile marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Facebook & Linkedin campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks, and testing methods; metrics driven marketer.
- Extensive experience in managing social media & email marketing platforms.
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined.
- Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed.
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature.
- Excellent spoken and written communication and project management skills.
- Able to work independently in an extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.