Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:82 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (7-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Fantastic work culture
- Lead a creative team in one of the emerging companies in the industry
- Flexible working options
The Employer :
Our client is an emerging e-commerce platform that has a reach of thousands of consumers. They are planning to expand internationally and are looking for a passionate and talented marketer to lead the team!
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and Ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 7 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing role.
- You have experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, App Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.