Senior Consultant at AccordManpower Services
Views:39 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- Manage day-to-day operations across all digital channels, primarily on Google, Facebook, Apple and LinkedIn leading to targeted cost acquisition and app installs.
- Work with the marketing team and key stakeholders to develop strategy for new business and test out those strategies.
- Define and implement go to market plans to build awareness, grow traffic, and meet other business objectives.
- Use a rigorous, analytical approach to evaluate the performance of our digital channels and make strategic recommendations to increase marketing efficiency and grow lead volume.
- Develop and implement copy strategies that make our ads shine and drive strong performance.
- Define brand and product messaging platform to engage and educate customers.
- Manage ad spend against a monthly budget and clear KPI targets to ensure that we are spending efficiently and responsibly.
- Optimize our bid and budget strategies to maximize not only our Cost per Lead, but also the LTV of our customer base.
- Manage our social media strategy from an organic and paid perspective for content, campaigns, events, and company-wide initiatives.
- Partner closely with our in-house design team to align our imagery and messaging to our target audiences for optimal performance.
- Ideate and implement on landing page optimizations to improve on-site conversion and lead quality.
- Proven track record of excellent people leadership skills and digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions in a highly dynamic and evolving environment.
- Willingness to put yourself in other's shoes to drive solutions and approaches that benefit all.
- Strong prioritization capabilities and ability to delegate with balance to team members.
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail.