Business Head at Greytics
Views:165 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
- Should have at least 2-5 years experience in Website /Application Development / SEO/ Digital Agency as a Sr team member or a team leader
- At least 3 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Creating and conceptualizing marketing campaigns/activities on digital platforms (websites/social media/blogs/mailers/apps) and coming up with fresh ideas to enhance user engagement.
- Special focus on budget planning, content idealization, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of our social accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to stores and region.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Make monthly reports to analyze the social platforms progress, new trends, and upcoming strategies.
- Hands on experience with social media, Email marketing, SEO, Google Ads,& content writing.
- Familiarity with a Linkedin pulse
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the daily activity of the digital marketing team
- Understanding and communication of the real business of the client and going beyond the stated issues
Interested candidates forward your CV