Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:403 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Manager - Digital Marketing/Campaigns & Performance - eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
The Offer :
- Competitive compensation package with attractive benefits.
- Fantastic work culture and a great team of passionate and high energy individuals
Our client is a well-funded E-Commerce startup that has recently closed a Series A funding round. The Company is all set to expand its operations across Southeast Asia. Based out of Bengaluru, the Company provides customers access to affordable infinite wardrobe within a seamless mobile application based shopping experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behaviour such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Sales, Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display Ads
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of sales pipeline for planning in marketing
- You have at least 7 years experience in a similar role within an e-commerce or an Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance - marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You possesses experiences with query tool (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context
- You are skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.