Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:420 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Manager - Digital Marketing - Branding & Advertising/Digital Media/Exhibition & Commercial Interior (0-5 yrs)
Accelerate your career within a fast-growing creative agency
Work with local and international companies on exciting projects
Be a part of a close-knit, open-minded team
Our client is a creative agency offering a comprehensive range of services from Branding & Advertising, Digital Media, Exhibition & Commercial Interior. They have a growing team of creative professionals that works towards achieving great results and helping their clients create unforgettable brands.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence across various platforms.
- Monitoring campaign budgets and assessing and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience.
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimising user funnels.
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field with prior work experience in Digital Marketing.
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- You have expertise with setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and Facebook Ads.
- You possess strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to liaise with various stakeholders.