Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:1542 Applications:771 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Manager - Digital Marketing - Advertising Firm (2-4 yrs)
We are looking to hire an experienced and highly qualified Digital Marketing Manager to fill a senior position for our client. The company is an industry front runner in the Digital Marketing and Technology Solutions sector, having served numerous clients both nationally and internationally.
As a member of the organisation's accomplished staff, you will have responsibility over the formulation of strategies aimed at acquiring and developing a lasting digital connection with clients.
If you are a creative and capable decision-maker, who is able to work with a skilled team to create opportunities in a challenging and rewarding environment, this is an offer you don- t want to miss.
We expect that you will be able:
- To plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- To develop content writing and marketing strategies to maximize brand awareness by understanding the target audience and the academic writing domain
- To manage lead generation sources and create opportunities for sustainable growth that maintain and improve customer conversion rates
- To optimize all existing and new pages as per the best on-page SEO parameters (For example: AMP Page Load Time, Use of HTML Tags, robots.txt, tracking, resolving, monitoring web crawl issues, code optimization, Sitemaps etc.)
- To ensure that the UI/UX of all the existing, as well as new web pages, is appropriate as per the latest standards in order to rank higher on search engines.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the different domains are ranking high on the most competitive keywords as per the standards of the industry
- To constantly update Meta data and add/modify to provide engaging and valuable content for both the end users as well to satisfy the search engine.
- To create effective email marketing campaigns and to manage the existing database in the most effective manner using specific email marketing programs like MailChimp, Sendy, Awber etc
- To report and collaborate with Head Digital Marketing regarding development and improvement of campaign strategy and workforce performance
- To build a relationship and liaison with industry influencers to promote and strengthen the off-page activities of all the domains
- To coordinate with the customer relations team to track the demands of the customers and using the information to update the various domains regularly
- To train existing team members on the above mentioned points and be an active team player and work with dedication towards the achievement of the business objectives.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Well versed in business communication, proficient in both spoken and written English
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster (Search Console), AdWords and various other SEO tools like Ahref, SEMRush, Majestic, Buzzfeed, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the most reputed servers like AWS