Digital Marketing Manager at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:143 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Digital Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Job Description Of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand, products, and services.
- Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the organization's website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly (preferably through organic media).
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Attend networking events and product launches.
Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Expertise on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company's products and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Must be able to work under high pressure for prolonged periods and in close coordination with each and every individual directly or indirectly involved in the production.
- Knowledge of various editing software and other equipment s is also mandatory to excel in this field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.