Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:99 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Digital Marketing (5-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyse and report data to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Maintain (sourcing) agency relationships by setting goals, performance feedback, and managing budgets
- Work with internal central operations, GSF, zonal teams to maximize impact of activities and campaigns
- Collaborate with global teams to develop new retention programs that will drive improvements in lifetime engagement and overall funnel health
- Candidate should be able to evaluate creatives and give creative feedback where required
- Build and maintain a cohesive digital media presence for the brand. Conceptualise and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities.
- Post Graduation. MBA from Tier 1 institute is highly desirable.
- Should have a good understanding of the sourcing channels and experience in sourcing delivery partners in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in scaling up programs from scratch and leading marketing in a fast paced environment is highly preferable.
- Should be able to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders - Sourcing Partners, Operations, Planning, Program, Internal Digital, Brand Agencies and other teams.