HR at Enqos Software Technologies
Views:15 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise for all SEM/SMM activities across the company.
- Designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Owning campaigns from end to end: manage the creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop and manage effectively near and long term paid search, paid social, and display strategies that increase conversion, revenue, and ROAS
- Day-to-day campaign management including keyword and audience research, bid management, ad copywriting performance optimization, and testing
- Translate business and marketing goals into digital advertising programs and establish objectives, strategies, budget estimates, lead projections, and insights
- Manage budget allocations across campaigns and platforms
- Be responsible for driving traffic, lead volume, conversion, and revenue targets
- Monitor, analyze, and report on industry trends, campaign performance, and recommendations
- Find new mediums and vendors to expand our paid advertising presence while maintaining targeting strategies
- Building and launching a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the Marketing Director.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar experience.