Co Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:76 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing (4-9 yrs)
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g, click funnel, conversion funnel, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related field.
- Proven 4+years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Working knowledge of leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Working experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Familiar with website analytics tools like Semrush etc.
- Good knowledge of ad serving tools like Epom, DART, Aglare, Adzerk, etc.
- Outstanding experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Exceptional knowledge of content management and email marketing software.
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.