Manager - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
This position is based out of Mumbai and is responsible for leading the digital marketing efforts at company for globally.
What you- ll do
- Own and drive the entire Digital marketing strategy and execution, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, etc.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence across all channels - Linkedin, Facebook, Google etc.
- Maintain a high quality website for company with regular updates and engaging content
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights; brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Who you are
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing in a high growth startup or an agency
- Undergrad and/or MBA from Tier I or II institutions
- Self-starter, high ownership & ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail, accuracy, resourcefulness, analytical nature, and follow-through skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Sound knowledge of website analytics tools & setting up and optimizing ad campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Amazon Seller advertising experience is a plus