Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:1565 Applications:609 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Customer Success - Startup (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Customer Success
- We are searching for a top-notch Manager of Customer Success to lead a team of CSM's operating in a fast-paced startup environment. This role will be focused on leading the onboarding function for SMB which represents the largest business segment. This role will report into the Director of Customer Success.
- We take customer happiness very seriously and its core to our DNA. You must also be results driven, confident and dynamic leader that can quickly make key decisions to adjust the organization as business needs dictate. Ability to effectively communicate across the organization while inspiring and motivating the team to perform at a high level.
Our team has customer happiness as the driving factor for all we do. To be considered for the role you must believe in these core CS values :
- Ensure Customer Happiness - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
Results, not excuses - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action and a no-excuses mentality.
- Strive For Excellence - Commit to operating collaboratively in an environment driven by professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Experience - 15 Years
Shift Timings - 7:30pm to 4:30am (IST)
- Work with / coach your team of CSM's to improve the quality and effectiveness of the 30-day onboarding process.
- Improve the throughput and scalability of the team by identifying opportunities to automate and streamline the onboarding process.
- Partner with IT, Marketing, Business Systems, Support and other teams to enhance current onboarding processes and tools.
- Work closely with the Manager of Retention to identify trends and strategies that will improve the retention of BirdEye customers.
- Closely monitor key onboarding performance metrics and implement changes that will drive continual improvement.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure there is tight alignment between the teams and resolving customer escalations.
- Point of contact for escalation calls for our SMB customers.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Experience evolving and optimizing people, process and tools
- Expertise managing large complicated accounts and projects at the most senior level
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Capability as a credible and effective consultant/coach at the executive level down in order to facilitate change management
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict.
Interested candidate can send their cv or may call at +91 99531 38435