Manager - Customer Success/Sales - Wellness Platform (3-5 yrs)
Our client is a year-old startup that is using technology and Ayurveda to help millions of women with their health issues.
- Their website provides a questionnaire that includes questions about almost every aspect of women's period issues, on the basis of which a self-diagnosis can be done. This also gives a result about what kind of Ayurvedic medicines can be used to treat the disorder- if any. Apart from these options, they have a panel of well-known gynecologists who will assist them over the phone or WhatsApp.
The founders have 35+ years of total experience in corporate leadership and consumer-facing roles. Their aim is to help each woman across the country find the right sciences to take charge of her menstrual health and lead a pain-free life.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working with founders to build customer experience for business growth
What you will do :
- Directly interacting with prospects & customers for sales, retention, upsell, cross-sell
- Managing complete logistics, warehouse processes, suppliers relation and inventory
- Directly engaging in inbound & outbound calls / emails / chat / social media posts
- Documenting customer interactions in CRM tools and analyzing voice-of-customers
- Responsible to maintain customer delight index [CDi]
- Analyzing customer survey results and performing corrective action to improve CDi
- Setting an industry benchmark for customer experience in women's health & wellness space
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- 3+ years- CS experience with a eCommerce, BPO firm with B2C products or services
- Mandatory experience with sales & service using phone, email, chat tools
- Candidates from western suburbs of Mumbai preferred, else you- ll travel endlessly
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 6,00,000 to 10,00,000